Capelouto’s Exclusion Service
When rodents, squirrels and other wildlife invade your home, they are more than an inconvenience. These pests chew through wires, eat drywall, tear insulation and leave droppings behind.
If you experience recurring problems at your Tallahassee home with mice, gray squirrels, flying squirrels, bats, or other wildlife getting into your house, a permanent (and highly recommended) solution is available from Capelouto. Since rodents can squeeze into the tiniest of places, older home structures often have many gaps that rodents find very attractive, and this is how they enter your home. Sometimes the entry points can be hard to find. This is where our experts step in.
Our Exclusion Program works in three easy steps
- Our pest experts will perform a thorough inspection to identify the rodent issues at your home and we will create a customized plan to remove them and keep them out.
- We will begin trapping to remove the existing pests. This process involves a series of return visits to check the traps and adjust tactics as needed.
- We will secure your home against future pest activity. These methods involve sealing, capping, and metal flashing installations on the roof and in the crawlspace. Wire mesh installation in low-lying areas and additional sealing of gaps in the foundation will be performed.
What parts of your home can we secure against rodents and wildlife?
Our Exclusion Service Includes:
- Utilizing door sweeps placed on garage doors where open gaps are visible
- Sealing exterior cracks in foundation walls to prevent rodent entry
- Closing all open voids around drain pipes and conduits both inside and outside of the home
- Securing roof and attic vulnerabilities against rodent and pest entry
Capelouto’s Exclusion Service comes with a One-Year Guarantee! We believe in quality work, no matter what it takes to get the job done right. With decades of experience, our specialists are dedicated to keeping your Tallahassee home rodent free.
Are you currently enrolled in the Capelouto General Pest Service Plan?
General Pest Service Plan Add-on: Rodent control and exclusion services are not included under our General Pest Service Plan. Capelouto’s Exclusion Service can be added on to a new or existing General Pest Service Plan for an additional fee.
We’re ready to go to work for you! Call us at 850-308-6209 or fill out the form on this page for more information.